As an on-going attempt to identify the Business Analyst Tools most commonly need, I’m starting a list. I’ll post more tools over time but feel strongly that this list is only as strong as the comments and contributions of readers that add their own tools when they read this post.
The list begins…
- Microsoft Office (did I even have to list it?) – Full Office Professional Suite
- ErWin – Entity Relationship Diagrams
- Visual Studio Web Edition – UI Mockups, Prototypes
- Autodesk SketchBook Pro 6 – Drawing application specifically designed to work with pen tablets to deliver an authentic drawing experience
- Snag-It – Screenshots, Editing Images
- Borland CaliberRM – Requirements Management
Please add your own tools in the comments section.