mSecure Password Manager for Android
Website: mSecure for Android
Product Page Description: mSecure for Android is the leading password manager and digital wallet in the Google Play Store. mSecure has a premium Android look and feel with features like collapsible section headers, search, sort and auto-login assist.
I have been using DataVault well, ever since it was first released, when it was just a desktop tool. I have been loyal to DataVault but decided to switch to mSecure about 1 month ago. I have always looked for a better password manager, trying and testing just about all the “top” tools on the app market. If you haven’t figured it out already, I’m picky, very picky and know what I want and mSecure had it. My “Basic” Requirements in a Password Manager:
- Entries must have unlimited fields
- I like icons, the more the better (thanks mSecure!)
- Password required to access the app
- Good organization of Categories with options for different views
- Customization, customization, customization
- Desktop software
- Ability to sync with DropBox and other things like this
mSecure is hands down my new password manager. The only thing I would add to a wish list for the tool is the ability to import DataVault. Besides, I’ve drank the Kool-Aid and it is good!